Lignovis operates 9 planting machines for cost efficient establishment of poplar plantations and willow plantations:
- LignoPlanter A (3 single rows)
- LignoPlanter B (3 single rows)
- LignoPlanter C (3 single rows)
- Step-Planter A (3 single rows or 2 double rows)
- Step-Planter B (3 single rows or 2 double row)
- Step-Planter C (2 single rows or 1 double row)
- Rotor-Planter B (2 single rows)
- 2 Poplar rods (poles)-Planter
For larger SRC projects with high planting densities Lignovis proposes utilization of the Step-Planter technology. Based on the established and proven mechines for willow planting, Lignovis experts have been adapting and further optimising the Step-Planter since 2009 for poplar plantations. The Step-Planter is considered as the most efficient technology when it comes to optimization of planting time and costs.
When implementing a lower planting density or establishing plantations on problematic sites, the LignoPlanter or Rotor-Planter is the preferred option. This machines work slower than Step-Planters, but provide a higher precision.
Our poplar pole planting machine enables us to execute SRF projects with low planting density (1,300 - 4,000 poplar rods per ha) under dificult site conditions with a planting depth of up to 70 cm (depending on soil conditions).
By applying different kinds of planting technology, Lignovis makes sure to use the most suitable technology for each individual plantation project.
- Consulting on planting layout and variety selection
- Delivery of high quality planting material
- Planting of willow and poplar plantation
- Manual planting of rooted planting material (e.g. robinia or alder)
If you are planning to establish a plantation or building up a dedicated biomass supply chain, please contact us. Lignovis offers cost efficient and individual solutions for energy wood production from A to Z.
If you are planning to establish your energy wood plantations all by yourself, you might find the information on our Webshop site usefull: www.lignoplant.com