Until 2019 Lignovis planted roughly 3.500 ha in 8 EU countries for clients such as IKEA, Vattenfall, Klasmann-Deilmann, Dalkia. For each project we are utilizing the best suitable technology and are continuously optimizing our planting machines.
Lignovis operates 10 planting machines for cost efficient establishment of poplar plantations and willow plantations:
- 3 x LignoPlanter-C (3 single rows)
- 2 x Step-Planter (3 single rows or 2 double rows)
- 1 x Step-Planter (2 single rows or 1 double row)
- 1 x Rotor-planter (2 single rows)
- 3 x rod planting machines (LignoPlanter-R) for planting of middle and long rotation poplar plantations (low densities per ha with planting depth of ~60cm)
For poplar plantations with high and medium densities it is recommended to use the very precise and flexible "LignoPlanter-C" cutting-planting machines.
For willow SRC projects with high planting densities Lignovis proposes utilization of the Step-Planter technology. Based on the established and proven machines for willow planting, Lignovis experts have been adapting and further optimizing the Step-Planter technology since 2012. The Step-Planter is considered as the most efficient technology when it comes to optimization of planting time and costs.
Our poplar pole planting machines are used for SRF projects with low planting density (1,300 - 4,000 poplar rods per ha) under difficult site conditions with a planting depth of up to 70 cm (depending on soil conditions).
By applying different kinds of planting technology, Lignovis makes sure to use the most suitable technology for each individual plantation project.
- Consulting on planting layout and variety selection
- Delivery of high quality planting material
- Planting of willow and poplar plantation
- Manual planting of rooted planting material (e.g. robinia or alder)
If you are planning to establish a plantation or building up a dedicated biomass supply chain, please contact us. Lignovis offers cost efficient and individual solutions for energy wood production.
If you are planning to establish your energy wood plantations all by yourself, you might find the information on our Webshop site usefull: www.lignoplant.com